Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sledding

This was our first sledding outing of the season. We had so much fun and it was a perfect day for sledding. My sisters friend Tyson took us up to his families cabin up by Paradise(this is by Logan). After sledding we built a fire and roasted hot dogs and smores. Britton had the time of his life. His exact words were " Sledding is the most awesome thing ever". Chase did not quite feel the same way. We had a few tears and several "my hands are cold, but after some food and warmer gloves, we saw a hint of a smile from Chase. Here are some of our favorite pictures:
Britton right after he face planted it

Chase- if you look close enough, you can see a tear

There is the small smile we got

Brady and Britton making their way down

Chase and I, this is the only picture I was in. I guess that is what happens when you are the picture taker.

Britton and Auntie Shay

Thanks to Shalynn and Tyson for a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Horray!!! I am so excited to have another blogging friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time! Now maybe we'll actually keep in touch with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome fellow blogger! Looks like it was fun! Cute pics! I'm glad you finally joined in on blogging but I won't blame you if you don't post very often because you know I don't!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Blog! I'm glad you decided to start blogging, you will love it! It's a fun way to keep in touch. Sledding looks like it was a blast- I'm jealous that it is warm enough in Utah to play outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so happy to get your comment! Your family is so cute. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sister's "FRIEND" huh? :) she still won't admit to it I guess? well, we are going out to play in the snow, wish you guys were across the street so you could come on out and join us! :(

    ReplyDelete