Thursday, July 29, 2010

Introducing.....

On Tuesday, July 13, 2010 we welcomed Korver J. Moline to our family. He was born at 5:01pm weighing 7lbs 5oz and measuring 20 in long. We love our baby boy so much. He is pretty adorable if I do say so myself. Britton and Chase are in love with their new baby brother.... a little too much. They want to hold, touch, and kiss him a lot. I think they are sick of their mom saying things like "Don't get to close" and "Don't touch the baby". I am so happy that they like him so much though; they are going to be great big brothers. This summer has been a bit of a whirl wind trying to fit in vacations, getting ready for this baby to come, and having him arrive. I do have many pictures to share of our summer fun, so stay tuned. And you better believe that there will be a lot more pictures of this little guy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he is beautiful! Congratulations to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little boy, and your other boys are so cute with little Korver.
    It looks like you are training them well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! The other boys look so big, they will be great big brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see him in person. He's ...(let me think of a word that hasn't been used already)... darling! Love the name :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete